Wednesday, May 26, 2004

My second film screen credit

I am happy to announce my second feature film credit:

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Screen Credits

If you scroll down, way down, to find the visual effects section, and then find The Moving Picture Company, you'll see me under "Lighting Artists." At times like these I remember when I was in my early teens and going to "hockey school" at the University of British Columbia in the summer. The coaches gave out bananas as awards. Why? Well, pretty simple. They taste best when enjoyed for the moment (the longer you relish them, the worse they taste), and if you get to many of them, you get the farts!

Congrats to everyone who toiled to make Alfonzo Cuaron's "whacked-out lunatic Mexicano" vision of J.K. Rowling's world come to life on the silver screen! It was a really fun ride for me, I felt a great sense of accomplishment with some of my work, and I met some great people. Now, about that willow tree... perhaps I should visit the Scottish Highlands for real!!!

No comments: