Saturday, November 26, 2005

New Narnia Film Trailer


Click here for a high resolution look at the new "Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" film trailer. Looks quite good if I do say so myself! I especially like the "snowy bits." I am sure that this will go over very well given the film's holiday season release date. All of the visual effects work looks really outstanding, but then, we have come to expect this from the block buster seasonal films, so it is not all that exceptional. Still, the images do seem to really have some depth and warmth to them, which can only come from things well conceived. I am very pleased I had a small hand in them. Gryphons flying around looking as real as can be... Nothing like it! There is all sorts of other Narnia buzz here.

No comments: