Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Mon Nouvelle Maison

Just a short note to say that as of today I have left my old flat and I am now living in with Jean-Paul and Andre on Museum Street. Looks like my new accomodations will work out fine. Here's the address again!

Flat #2 - 33 Museum Street
London, United Kingdom, WC1A 1LH

The move was largely uneventful aside the mulitple trips on foot with only one duffel bag to actually carry all of my crapola, and nearly concussing myself on the way out of my flat on one of my trips. I whacked my head on this bizarre piece of wall that sticks out in the entry way. It hurt like a bastard! I now have a large lump on the top of my forehead that makes me look like I had a bit of a "donny brook" down the pub over the weekend. Not a good look for the Walshman.

No comments: