Monday, March 28, 2005

The Parastone Mouseion Collection

It seems like ages ago that Neil sent me this great link to a collection of models and figurines derived from famous works of art. I have just gotten around to it today as I wait for my first shot on The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe to arrive. Waiting for animation... What else is new!? I think that the Jheronimus Bosch and Pieter Breugel The Elder collections are of particular interest. I always thought it would be amazing to try to faithfully interpret the paintings of Mr. Bosch into 3D animations... A long time "personal project" idea that I have never found the time for... Ah yes, the illusive personal project time. Mysterious and nebulous as a cloud. I remember reading a couple of art books about Bosch and Breugel on the bus in Vancouver as I traveled back and forth to The Vancouver Film School, and that was back in 1996! When I was just learning 3D animation. Personal projects. My own personal fantasma.

No comments: