Thursday, April 07, 2005

Neil Bruder's Photostream

If you ever have some time on your hands while at the computer (like, oh, say... waiting for a render or something...) check out Neil Bruder's Photostream! Neil is an amateur photographer I know in Vancouver. I had not checked it out recently until today and again I am amazed yet again by Neil's collection of photos. I think Neil has a very bright future as a photographer. I especially love this one of Vancouver in the winter. I think it really captures the essence of what it is like to plunk a city down in the middle of a rainforest. And the city looks so amazing when you get those raking breaks of pure sun through broken cloud. Rich.

6 comments:

[The User] said...

Gosh, thanks man! I've added a couple of entries to me blog recently and I've also made a few cosmetic changes. Take a look;tell me whatcha think.

happyd said...

i'm lucky enough to have a print of that exact photo!

and i agree. neil is an awesome photographer.

hi shawn! do you remember me? ... started off at mainframe as a runner. short, asian ...

The Walshman said...

Well, no, without your name I wouldn't be able to remember you because half of Vancouver is "short and Asian" to a big galloot like me! Ha!

[The User] said...

It's Hyedie Hashimoto!

The Walshman said...

Ahhh... yes, I sure do remember you! How are you? Where are you at nowadays - I think I remember Neil mentioning you now and again. Well, great to make contact again - hope you're well!!!

happyd said...

hahaha of course 50% of the pop is asian!

i'm doing well and thawing out in TO - with sam!

i'll be sure to come back and 'spy' on your blog :)