Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Finalmente, Megcita Esta En Vancouver!

After 26 months living abroad, firstly in San Francisco, secondly in Madrid, and finally in Los Angeles, my Megcita has returned to Vancouver. And carrying my "little package" home with her as well! I am pleased to say... She flew home with Lucy today who has been visiting us here in Los Angeles for a few days. So, with her trip today, Meg and I are one step closer to becoming full time Vancouverites once again! Some have asked "why the temporary separation... Yet again?" Well, sometimes life just conspires again you I guess. Meg is beginning to teach full time for the fall semester at Stratford Hall School, and this necessitated a mid-August return date for her (in addition, we have Carmen and Nilesh's wedding to attend this weekend!). The only real way for her to get set up with a part time gig for the next few years was to take this opportunity now. As for me, I signed onto this film which completes post production in October. So basically, in order for both of us to manage those commitments we will have to spend some time apart. I am hoping to get a trip in sometime late September that will ease the pain so to speak, but we'll have to see what happens with the ole film's schedule here. Things will undoubtedly be uber-busy for both of us over the coming weeks with my project finishing post production and Meg's school year beginning... Let's just hope that the time flies right by! Wish us luck!

No comments: