Monday, August 01, 2005

El Jordisimo!

Click here for a link to the newly updated online portfolio of mi amigo en Londres Big Jordi "El Jordisimo" Bares Dominguez. I was just "checking in" with Jordi myself and found myself happily exploring around his site. Some really cool work here in the commercials and music video sector that he has done as a key figure in the computer graphics team at The Mill in London. Disregard all the humbleness you read here, Jordi is a mover and shaker extraordinare in the post production community in London. In fact he is a "developer" of sorts and the kind of person whom you see as a "floating head" on a gigantic screen at SIGGRAPH yacking about the latest innovations in 3D software. Although not quite as tall as me, he's still a pretty cool guy because he is engaged to my little amiga from Barcelona - Elisenda Faustino Deu. Not only that, but he let me crash in his spare bedroom at a time when I really needed a place to stay! That's what friends are for!!! Check out his work...

No comments: