Thursday, September 01, 2005

Holy Spam Batman!

I lost my "blogger spam virginity" this week! A hilarious telephone message from my sister (thank god for family watching out for your best interests!) tipped me off to the fact there were some shall we say "disturbing" messages posted in the comments section of the previous posting. I apologize to anyone offended, but I am sure that most people would have recognized the expletive-infused gibberish as a classic spam attack. Anytime you see the phrases "get Muslim religion" and "free black p***y" used in the same sentence you know that something is up! I have changed some of my website settings to hopefully avoid this in the future.

1 comment:

The Walshman said...

Okay, so I have enabled this handy "word verification" thingy that the good folks at Blogger have implemented. You have to manually enter a few letters from an image which makes it real hard to be automated I suppose. We'll see if that helps!