Thursday, April 22, 2004

Back at The Moving Picture Company

I have arrived back in London to begin work on Alien Versus Predator. Sure to be well... ahem... a towering example of modern cinema. But I digress. Looks like it is going to be a fun show to work on: lots of mayhem and a pretty short time line, but the client seems eager to get it done simply and ALIENS ARE ALWAYS COOL MAN!

I had a pretty nice time off in Madrid. Meg had moved us to our new pad sharing with a friend of hers named Maria, so it was good to get settled and a little more used to the neighborhood (north in the north of Madrid on the edge of Chamberi). It was good to get to know Maria a bit as well. She is pursuing a career as a journalist. Meg was quite busy with school and work, so we mostly saw each other in the evenings and for lunch occasionally. This gave me ample chance to get out on the bike which was great as you can tell from the last few posts. I feel a little fitter and healthier now, so I hope I can continue that trend into the summer rowing season here and participate in some events!

No comments: