Thursday, April 29, 2004

New Address in London (I am moving soon!)

As of the first of June I will be living here:

Flat #2 - 33 Museum Street
London, United Kingdom, WC1A 1LH

My new room mates are Jean-Paul Rovela a.k.a. "The Black Pepper" and Andre "DD" Brizzard. A couple of crazy Frenchmen (J-P from Paris, and DD from Arles) whom I have gotten to know well while working at The Moving Picture Company. A room became available in their flat, which is quite nice, and I jumped at the opportunity. There are three floors, a nice living room and a roof terrace that overlooks the courtyard entrance to the British Museum. The location is great because it is still quite close to the studio, being about a 10-15 minute walk, but it is a might quieter than my current location and nicely removed from "the walking wounded" in the center of Soho! It is a good combination of economy and living I think, as well as having the added social advantage of being a spectator to the goings on of the crazy Frenchies! I look forward to the good times! Bon chance, mes amis, Le Canadien vient bientôt!